We do not attempt to collect excessive or irrelevant information, whether that information personally identifies you or not. We collect information solely to support our interaction with you. We will take reasonable steps to delete or de-identify information about you that we collect when we no longer need it to interact with you. Until you notify us by following the instructions under “Opt-out” below or we determine that the information is no longer needed, we may retain information we collect indefinitely.
Personally Identifiable Information is information that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you, e.g., your name, physical or email addresses, or telephone numbers, which we may collect during your registration with Lead-Ventures or in emails to us and in online forms, orders, and surveys. If you do not want your Personal Information collected, DO NOT submit it to us. Lead-Ventures will not collect your Personal Information unless you provide it voluntarily. You do not have to provide Personal Information to visit the Website, but if you choose to withhold requested information, you may not be able to use all the features of our Website.
If you do submit Personal Information, we will:
• Store and process it to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services; • Use it to contact you for account, informational, marketing and promotional purposes; • Based upon your selections, disclose it to third parties listed on Lead-Ventures’s college search tool, who may contact you for information, marketing and promotional purposes; • Disclose it to third parties (including legal authorities) if we believe that disclosure might be legally required or necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be injuring or interfering with the rights or property (either intentionally or unintentionally) of Lead-Ventures, other members or users of the Website, or anyone else whom we believe could be harmed by such activities; • Disclose it when we believe that disclosure is necessary to enforce our Terms and Conditions; and • Disclose it to independent contractors we engage to assist with or perform any of the foregoing activities.
Additionally, if you do submit Personal Information:
• Lead-Ventures may distribute your information to third parties not listed on the Registration Page but who will provide information to you on student loans, special offers, United States armed services, college admissions, volunteering opportunities and camps; and • Lead-Ventures may provide it to select appropriate advertisers. By using our service to request information from our advertising clients and advertising partners, you are giving permission to Lead-Ventures.com and these parties (or their partners and vendors) to contact you using the methods of their choice – including, but not limited to: email, telephone, mail or text messaging – to fulfill your information request, notwithstanding your possible listing in the National Do-Not-Call Registry.
We may use your information, including Personal Information, to:
• Provide products and services requested by you;
• Provide customer support, including responding to your requests and questions and troubleshooting and resolving problems or complaints, and for any other purposes that we deem appropriate;
• Verify the information you provide to us;
• Communicate with you;
• Confirm your identity and eligibility to use the Services;
• Establish and manage your account, as applicable;
• Perform research and analysis to develop and improve the Services and other products and services that we may offer;
• Understand and anticipate your use of or interest in, our products, services, and content, and the products, services, and content offered by others;
• Develop and display products, services, and content tailored to your interests on the Services and other online properties;
• Measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, and programming, and other activities;
• Offer you personalized information and products, services, promotions, contests, or scholarships of ours, our affiliates, or our third-party business partners that may be of interest to you;
• Manage our business and operations;
• We use the information we automatically collect (such as contact information, IP address and basic browser and system details) to help us optimize our sites and the services we offer on the Sites and may offer in the future;
• To provide you with a customized browsing experience;
• Protect the security and integrity of the Services;
• Fulfill any other purposes for which you provide your information and for any other purpose as described to you at the time your information is collected or for which your consent is given.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that all of your Personal Information we collect, use, or disclose is accurate, complete, up to date, stored in a secure environment, and accessed only by authorized personnel for permitted purposes.
The appropriate method(s) for accessing your information, if any, will depend on which of our websites and services you have visited or used. Depending on the website and service, you may have the ability to view or edit some of your information online, by logging into the Services and visiting your account profile page. You may also contact us at info@Lead-Ventures.com to request access to, correct, or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us; however, we may ask you to verify your identity and provide other details to help us to respond to your request. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Any updates you make or request to be made to your Personal Information will be applied in our own records but will not be updated in the records of the educational institutions or other third parties to which we have already shared your information. If you would like to make updates to the information that has been shared with educational institutions and other third parties, you will need to contact them separately.
We do not knowingly collect, use or retain any Personal Information from visitors to our Website who are under thirteen (13) years of age for any purpose whatsoever (including internal or external marketing purposes). This Website is not directed at individuals under 13 years of age, and Lead-Ventures does not intend to collect any personally identifiable information from such individuals.
Lead-Ventures may also collect information about you that is not personally-identifying information. Examples may include your age, gender, interests and preferences, the type of Internet browser and computer operating system you use, and the domain name of the Website from which you were referred to the Lead-Ventures Website. Lead-Ventures may share this information with advertisers, business partners, sponsors and other third parties. The data are used to customize the Website’s content and advertising and to deliver a better experience for our members and users.
The Website has links to various other Websites. We assume no responsibility for the information practices of sites you are able to access through the Website. These links to other sites do not imply affiliation or endorsement of a linked site in any way.
Please keep in mind that whenever you give out personal information online, that information can be collected and used by people you don’t know. While Lead-Ventures endeavors to protect your information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online, and you do so at your own risk.
The security of all personally identifying information associated with our users and members is very important to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, Lead-Ventures can’t ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your Personal Information, we will take reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell some of our assets, which could include information about our members and users. Also, in the event that Lead-Ventures or a substantial portion of its assets is acquired, this customer information will be one of the transferred assets.As we continue to develop our business, we might sell some of our assets, which could include information about our members and users. Also, in the event that Lead-Ventures or a substantial portion of its assets is acquired, this customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
If after registering or otherwise providing your Personal Information to Lead-Ventures and you no longer wish to receive any materials, offers or correspondence from Lead-Ventures, please send an email to info@Lead-Ventures.com indicating your preference to “unsubscribe.” We will promptly remove you from our email list, mailing list and mark you as deleted from our database. Please be sure to include your name and email address in your email.
9103 Woodmore Center Drive
Lanham, MD 20706
8429 Lorraine Road, Suite 366, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202